ISBN-13: 9781118882023 / Angielski / Miękka / 2018 / 400 str.
Providing a practical and accessible guide, this book enables readers to quickly build up knowledge and understanding of toxicology applications - taking the reader from basic theory to an "advanced basics level" dealing with specific issues like pesticides, alcohol, and cigarettes.
- Focuses on toxicological risk assessment of chemical and environmental compounds
- Addresses the similarities and differences between USA and EU regulatory requirements
- Contains self-test questions and a summary of the key points in each chapter
- Concludes with a listing of online resources on toxicology and risk assessment
- Features enhanced content of video in ebook versions, based on the author's training webinars