ISBN-13: 9780471119890 / Angielski / Miękka / 1995 / 384 str.
Develop customer-focused, market-driven strategies for today's competitive marketplace. . .
Industrial Marketing Strategy
Widely regarded as a classic text in the field, Industrial Marketing Strategy, Third Edition shows you, as a practicing manager, how to develop the marketing strategies your business needs to succeed in a rapidly evolving global marketplace. This important book covers:
* The basic concepts of customer analysis, buying behavior, buyer-seller relationships, market segmentation and targeting, and positioning
* Proven, concrete, strategic management techniques--rather than a rote enumeration of the functions and institutions of industrial marketing
* Guidelines for implementing the value proposition through distribution and marketing communications
* The role of marketing in the broader context of business and corporate-level strategic planning
* Special sections on product development, national account management, customer service, information technology, and price signaling