ISBN-13: 9780692726853 / Angielski / Miękka / 2016 / 74 str.
Save Time, Lower Costs and Improve Productivity
Business owners who have a fleet of vehicles need new tools and strategies to remain competitive in the current business environment. With added competition and shrinking margins, you need a clear and reliable path to follow. Stop the crisis management and make clearer decisions that will grow your business and get the most out of your vehicles.
This book will show you how to:
- Maintain and update your fleet while reducing your overall costs
- Make the small changes that have the biggest payoffs
- Follow the rules of the road for commercial vehicles and fleets in Ontario
- Find an automotive professional that will save you time and get you back to running your business
- Use proven strategies and the latest technology to add to your bottom line
Now you can manage your fleet like the pros, make more money and watch your team become more productive in the process.
To learn more and better manage your fleet, please contact Sean Lockhart at 1-800-476-8407 or email at email@example.com.