ISBN-13: 9780764541995 / Angielski / Miękka / 2003 / 368 str.
Your on-the-job reference
Now fully updated for the 2002 National Electrical Code, the Electrician's Pocket Manual is packed with charts, conversions, photographs, diagrams, code standards, and other information you need on the job.
Find answers quickly and easily
* Explains updated maintenance and construction standards
* Provides details on motors, controllers, and circuits
* Examines electronic components and communications wiring
* Features 28 pages of drawings, diagrams, and plans
* Offers guidelines for dealing with hazardous location wiring
* Covers generators, mechanical power transmission, and electrical power distribution
* Includes a chapter on tools and safety