ISBN-13: 9780983170167 / Angielski / Miękka / 2012 / 384 str.
Edition 3 of "30 Day GMAT Success" is here We took into account feedback from readers and professional reviewers to make "30 Day GMAT Success" even better for 2013 Also includes advice and practice questions for the new Integrated Reasoning section.
Struggling to find time to study for the GMAT? Brandon Wu's "30 Day GMAT Success" might be exactly the right remedy for you.
Devised out of desperation and an impending admissions deadline, Brandon developed a highly effective strategy that aimed to;
(A) achieve a high score in (B) a limited amount of time
What he discovered was genius - a simple way to create a self-tailored study plan that enabled him to achieve an incredible score of 780. That put him in the top 1% of all GMAT test-takers Eliminate the need to over-study everything and learn way too many strategies. Study smart: cut down your workload, focus on your weakest spots, and create a plan just for you
What you will not find here is a repetition of practice questions. Practice questions are incredibly valuable and necessary, and there are fantastic books such as "The Official Guide for GMAT Review" published by the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC). But how do you navigate the sea of information and seemingly endless questions? "30 Day GMAT Success" is the first and only book designed to supplement your current GMAT study.
Supercharge your study today
New Added Features for Edition 3:
- Added Integrated Reasoning section for the latest GMAT tests
- Expanded Verbal and Math sections to include even more detailed advice
- More of 'Brandon's Tips' peppered throughout - personal advice that the author used himself on test day.
- An easy-reference Math terminology section.
- The Idiom cheat-sheet Brandon studied from.
- Even more Verbal and Math practice questions to consolidate your understanding. Plus reference to similar types of questions on the Official Guide 13th edition for further studying.