ISBN-13: 9780020303954 / Angielski / Miękka / 1989 / 336 str.
"Judith Barrett and Norma Wasserman have written a beautiful book on risotto. It] . . . is not just a recipe book but a piece of man's history."
"For the rice lover . . . this well-crafted book is a unique source."
Risotto is the hottest development in Italian cooking since pasta, and Risotto is the definitive book on this classic rice dish from Northern Italy. Risotto contains more than120 authentic risotto recipes, many of which can be made in thirty minutes or less witha minimum of preparation.
Here is just a sampling of the many delicious risotto variations you'll find:
* Scallops, Shrimp, and Mushrooms
* Lamb with Egg and Lemon Sauce
* Turkey, Red Peppers, and Tomatoes
* Prosciutto, Chicory, and Fontina
* Monkfish in Tomato Basil Cream
* Chicken with Olives
* Mussels in White Wine
* Sausage, Artichoke, and Peas
* Fresh Tuna and Curry
* Veal in White Cream Sauce In addition to these mouthwatering recipes, Risotto also contains informative chapters on risotto ingredients and preparation methods. For the rice and risotto lover, Risotto is an incomparable kitchen companion.