ISBN-13: 9780516246611 / Angielski / Miękka / 2006 / 32 str.
- Includes very basic science facts for early elementary readers.
- Simple language patterns help emergent readers master the text.
- Format includes large color photographs, easy-to-read font, and simple interior design.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- Includes index and a word list.
- Special sales potential at museums.
Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry: I
- Form questions about objects, organisms, and events in the environment
- Conduct investigations
Physical Science: II
- Objects have many observable properties, including size, weight, shape, color, temperature, and the ability to react with other substances.
- Objects can be described by the properties of the materials from which they are made.
- The position of an object can be described by locating it relative to another object or the background.
- An object's motion can be described by tracing and measuring its position over time.