ISBN-13: 9780684850085 / Angielski / Miękka / 2000 / 224 str.
"I am here to say that no matter how insurmountable your problems may seem, you can change your life for the better. If I can do it, so can you."
Sarah, The Duchess of York
She has established herself as a hardworking single mother who is successfully conquering her weight issues. Now Sarah, The Duchess of York shares her personal secrets and tips for her healthful new lifestyle and tells every woman how she, too, can be a winner in the battle of the bulge. Dieting with The Duchess blends the sound weight-loss guidance of the trusted authority in weight loss, Weight Watchers, with the real-life wisdom of The Duchess of York.
Packed with The Duchess's own advice on everything from smart eating to exercising to learning from your past mistakes, Dieting with The Duchess features:
* "My Truths," the five rules The Duchess learned on her own weight-loss journey
* A primer on food fundamentals, including information on the food groups and nutritional supplements
* Simple techniques for creating the workout that suits your unique exercise style, and for getting -- and staying -- motivated
* How to (re)discover your true self during the weight-loss process, including practical ways to project a positive self-image and change your behavior
* Plus 75 delicious recipes based on Weight Watchers revolutionary 1-2-3 Success(R) Weight Loss Plan, including POINTS(R) values
With Weight Watchers, The Duchess, and a wide selection of flavorful recipes that will satisfy all your senses, Dieting with The Duchess is the weight-loss guide you can't afford to be without.