| || |
The Bloomsbury Reader in Religion and Popular Culture
The Bloomsbury Reader in Religion and Popular Culture is the classroom resource the field has been waiting for. It provides key readings as well as new approaches and cutting-edge work, encouraging a broader methodological and historical understanding. It is the first anthology to trace broader themes of religion and popular culture across time and across very different types of media. With a combined teaching experience of over 30 years dedicated to teaching undergraduates, Richard J. Callahan, Jr., Lisle W. Dalton and Eric Michael Mazur have ensured that the pedagogical features and structure of the volume are valuable to both students and their professors: - Divided into a number of units based on common semester syllabi
- Provides a blend of materials focussed on method with materials focussed on subject
- Each unit contains an introduction to the texts
- Each unit is followed by questions designed to encourage or enhance post-reading reflection and classroom discussion
- A glossary of terms from the unit's readings is provided, as well as suggestions for further reading and investigation
- Online resources provide guidance on accessing some of the most useful interesting resources available onlineThe Reader is suitable as the foundational textbook for any undergraduate course on religion and popular culture.
cena 402,41 zł
(netto: 383,25 VAT: 5%)
Termin realizacji zamówienia: ok. 25 dni roboczych.
|The Brother of Jesus: The Dramatic Story & Meaning of the First Archaeological Link to Jesus & His Family|
|God and Ronald Reagan: A Spiritual Life|
|What Paul Really Said about Women: The Apostle's Liberating Views on Equality in Marriage, Leadership, and Love|
|Dictionary of Angels|
|A Year with C.S. Lewis: Daily Readings from His Classic Works|